What book did you read over and over again as a child?



Disney Playtime Friends Set of 15 Hardcover Books w/Handles


Walt Disney Princess and Classic Treasure Chest Story Book Collections



I still love Disney and one of my wildest dreams is to go to Disneyland! I do not know where are these books as of now but it left me good memories and stories of course. I still love the fairy tales of Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast. I can still recall that the Disney princesses books are so big, was hard to flip but fun to read with those beautiful drawings. 

When I was I think 5 or 6 years of age, my cousin Rhea was given a game laptop that I also inherited from her. Ha ha ha. I was given the books Disney Playtime friends with handles.I loved it so much because of the drawings again that were so colorful and real for me! 

How I wish I will have the opportunity and chance to go to Disney and meet my favorite characters. I still love Disney now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 QUESTIONS FOR SELF - DISCOVERY

Bookish Plump Met Bo Sanchez