What would make you feel more spiritually fulfilled?

What would make you feel more spiritually fulfilled?

Oh God, You are the sweetest! Na - surprise ako sa journal prompt question na ito! Ito pa nabunot ko sa jar as the very very first of the many, many writing prompts to do :)

Hmmm... 

Maybe the question should be "more" spiritually fulfilled because I am at peace now when it comes to the relationship I have with God. Before, I was just a fan of Brother Bo Sanchez , reading his books on spirituality and other relevant topics about life. Now, I am glad to share that I am a regular attendee of the Feast for already a couple of months and I am truly blessed and it changed my life for the better. 

What is the Feast? 
According to the newsletter's description I have read, The Feast is a Catholic gathering of the Light of Jesus Family. With the best live music you'll hear, the warmest smiles you'll see and the friendliest crowd you'll experience on this side of the globe. So, it feels like you're in Disneyland! So, feed your soul with anointed worship and life - changing talk! 

Hahaha. Oh ayan, parang nag- marketing na ako ng The Feast here. 

Back to the ultimate question for this journal,yes, I am spiritually fulfilled now. I am spiritually happy that I can serve God now by the gifts He give me and one of those is writing poems. I write poems on the Feast bulletin of SM Santa Rosa. It feels like I am writing with Bo Sanchez, my favorite author. 


One Sunday I had the chance to meet new friends sa Singles group and they are so friendly. I found another family in them and feel I am home! We ate at Karate Kid and was so ashamed kasi nag -shake ako sa sharing! First time ko kasi and nahihiya talaga ako sa maraming tao kasi pag nagsasalita. you know, I am better when I am writing than speaking to many people , gosh! But then Golgorias saved me, nasarapan sila sa dala kong golgorias and forget about the shaking me, Thank you to Beth for continuously tapping me at the back kasi nagse shake nga ako hahahhaha. Actually, ayaw ko talaga mag share that time, nahihiya talaga ako. The story of a shy girl in the Feast but am not going to be shy to God, I am confident of His love for me and I will be more spiritually fulfilled if I would be given a chance to serve Him more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 QUESTIONS FOR SELF - DISCOVERY

What book did you read over and over again as a child?

Bookish Plump Met Bo Sanchez