30 QUESTIONS FOR SELF - DISCOVERY


Hi there good-looking! 

If you’re like me, a self –reflective type of person, I suggest you explore and discover something about yourself by answering the following questions I got from lavendaire.com and enjoy!

So for now, will answer the first five questions out of the 30 questions listed.



1.   HOW DO I FEEL AT THE MOMENT?

At the moment I feel relaxed after seeing the flowers of the fire trees I saw here in our subdivision. Also, I am feeling excited for tomorrow’s opening of classes in MCL, meaning back to cashier work and duties at Sugnaan Grill.



2.   WHAT DO I NEED MORE OF IN MY LIFE?

I need more travels and adventures cause I stay in the house most of the time and I think that frequent trips to somewhere will spark the creativity I have. I also need love of course, because love is all we need! Hugs!

3.   WHAT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY RIGHT NOW?

At the moment, I think if someone close or dear to me will visit me now would make me happy because it had been a while since I got in touch personally with my closest friends.

4.   WHAT IS GOING RIGHT IN MY LIFE?
The fact that I am still alive makes me feel so right, considering the “inner fight” I have been into. I feel that it had been the very right decision I have ever made.



5.   WHAT AM I GRATEFUL FOR? LIST AT LEAST 10 THINGS.
·        I am grateful for the gift of life. Thank you Lord
·        I am grateful for my family, relatives and friends who are very supportive of me and considerate with me.
·        I am grateful for the fire trees I saw today. It made me appreciate beauty even more.
·        I am grateful for the talents and gifts I have, it helps me be the best that I can be through practice and hard work.
·        I am grateful for the delicious foods that I have eaten, hahaha
·        I am grateful for the camera I have, it captures the beauty that life offers.
·        I am grateful for the good and better health, that I can still spin around with my bike and have zumba classes twice a week.
·        I am grateful for the books I have read, it gave me inspiration to go on.
·        I am grateful that I can still smile wholeheartedly even to a stranger.
·        I am grateful I am free!!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY Philippines!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What book did you read over and over again as a child?

Bookish Plump Met Bo Sanchez