A Photo-Spin to Remember

February 1, 2016

One of my greatest strengths in life is appreciation of beauty and my everlasting love for nature! So does nature. Nature loves me and I feel her warm embraces every time I am with her. 

The sun, the moon, the clouds, the trees, the birds, everything! With her, I never felt so alone. That is why I love taking pictures of her most of the time.

Usually, photography guys call it Photo Walk but I made a little twist today, ha ha ha! This 5 p.m. when I got home, I drove my fat bike with me plus put a camera on my neck. Both equipment are quite heavy but I love these stuffs. I had a Photo-Spin around our village for I think an hour. 

Here is a picture of my fat bike. I use it when I feel like spinning around. He he. 


I really loved the weather today. It was cloudy. Perfect fit for spinning! I met this beautiful bird. I told him to stop for a little while cause I will take a picture of him and voila! I was so happy that he let me took a picture of his cuteness! He is so kind!



It was all fun driving around! I had a glimpse of Mount Makiling on the left, the SLEX/ South Luzon Expressway and the Asia Brewery on the right! 
Whoooooooshhhh!






And then uh - oh, I met this black cat but yeah, I don't think she is a bad luck. For me, she is a creation of God. Isn't she lovely? I love her even if she quite scared me at first huh. For me, all animals, big or small, white or black, are loved by God and we must be kind to animals! 


And to end my photo-spinning, I had this breath - taking view of the sunset. This is so lovely. I can live forever with this kind of view. 

Am so happy that God created me as a woman, as a human. Am so grateful that I have the ability to appreciate beauty because if there is no appreciation, life will be so boring. Imagine everyday of your life complaining about the way things turn out? That is not life. Life is beautiful. Life is in your eyes. It is just a matter of appreciation. 


Thank you for reading my first blog. It was hard but I did it. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 QUESTIONS FOR SELF - DISCOVERY

What book did you read over and over again as a child?

Bookish Plump Met Bo Sanchez